The buildings of Pension ANKER were designed as a holiday guesthouse and newly built in 2000. The complex is located in the historic centre of Binz and borders directly on the Schmachter See nature reserve. Due to the central location, you do not need a car and can easily get around on foot. We offer free Wi-Fi access throughout the entire pension grounds and in the rooms.
When you arrive, it is best to report to reception. Your guest registration takes place in the reception area and you will be handed the Binzer spa card. The spa card is an important document for your stay in the Baltic resort. On the one hand, it legitimises your status as a holiday guest and, on the other hand, it allows you, for example, free access to the beach or the use of the Binzer Bäderbahn...
At the reception, a small corner provides you with many useful tips, brochures and information for a beautiful holiday. In the monthly Binz programme booklet, you will find a map of the town, event schedules, suggestions for hiking and cycling tours, boat schedules and many other recommendations and event tips.
Among other things, you can have your breakfast here during your holiday, which consists of the following:
- fresh rolls (light + dark) and bread;
- freshly boiled eggs
- cheese platter / sausage platter with ham and sausage variations
- various jams and nut nougat cream
- Drinks such as fruit juice, coffee, tea, water and milk
Download the house brochure of Pension ANKER as a PDF document here. You can save the brochure and print it out.
In the brochure you will find the following information:
- about the surroundings of Binz
- about Pension ANKER in general,
- room information,
- general price information and
- holiday planning possibilities
Dear holiday guests,
due to the Corona measures, some rules will be in force for our guests until further notice. The rules are based on the requirements of the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety standard. It is mainly a matter of guaranteeing and adhering to the distance and hygiene measures.
Corona rules on arrival and stay
There is a compulsory test or proof of testing on arrival, even for children over school age. The following variants are possible:
- Self-test: directly on site in the accommodation (4 eyes principle) or
- Rapid test: max. 24 hours old or
- PCR test: max. 48 hours old
- No test needed: fully vaccinated persons and persons recovered from Corona!
Corona rules in the breakfast room
- Provision of disinfection dispensers by Pension Anker
- Keep a distance of 1.50 m between (foreign) guests and Pension Anker staff
- No buffet, breakfast is taken at the table, no objects to be shared at the table, e.g. salt shakers
- The number of tables limits the number of guests who may be in the breakfast room at any one time
Please note that due to Corona restrictions, we cannot serve the same volume at the tables as we do on our breakfast buffet.